Wednesday, August 3, 2011

They Don't Make Them Like They Used To

Or they just don't make them anymore.

Why is it that once I find something that I like, they stop making them.  Take for example Tempo Wipes.  Simple tissue wipes that came in a holder that clipped on the visor in my car.  They are perfect for a sneeze, wiping up a spilled Starbucks mocha latte, or cleaning a window.  They stopped making them a while ago.  But I saw a case a Big Lots, and even then debated with myself if I should just buy everyone the have.  Fast forward six years and I am still working on that case of Tempo Wipes.

Me: Sneeze
Reaching for a Tempo Wipe
Mrs Chris: Use your Sleeve
Me: I'm not Tempo worthy
Mrs Chris: Nope

Its not just the Tempo Wipes.  Its anything that I like...  So don't be surprised if you see a room stocked up with Open Pit Barbecue sauce, Crest Toothpaste, Ammo, (lots of Ammo) in my house.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment